MEET, GREET, and LEAD.
HELP Lead more effectively whether in relationships that are professional/personal., Management and/or sales.
Build upon a on the foundation of collaboration–community is the 21stCentury model of Leadership.
7 Soft Skills you need to be successful are:
1. Leadership Skills.
Cultivate relationshipsacross cultural differences/chain; assess, motivate, encourage, and discipline: build teams, resolve conflicts, and help to create the desired culture.
Demonstrate that you understand and appreciate the value of joining forces, thoughts, ideas and action.
3. Communication Skills.
Successful communication involves five components.
- Verbal communication refers to your ability to speak clearly and concisely.
- Nonverbal communication includes the capacity to project positive body language and facial expressions.
- Aural communication is the ability to listen to and actually hear what others are saying.
- Written communication refers to your skillfulness in composing text messages, reports, and other types of documents.
- Visual communication involves your ability to relay information using pictures and other visual aids.
4. Problem Solving Skills.
The ability to use your knowledge to find answersto pressing challenges and formulate workable solutions demonstrate that you can handle – and excel in – Life.
5. Life Ethic.
- Performing in your own Life, moving with excellence.
Shift gears while remaining open to change of direction is a successful 21st. Century embodied strategy that encourages MEET, GREET and LEAD with a confident attitude.
7. Interpersonal Skills.
- ability to build and maintain relationships, develop rapport, use and develop diplomacy
- the ability to give and receive constructive criticism,
- be tolerant and respectful regarding the opinions of others, and
- empathize with them.
The above soft skills are the number one way to developing your emotional resilience (intelligence).